Heavy Duty Series
- Designed for powering 12 and 24 VDC communication/navigation equipment aboard commercial vessels where reliability is the primary consideration.
- Input voltage 115 or 230 VAC selected by slide switch on the front panel.
- Excellent Regulation and Ripple Spec: Output voltage maintained within 1% under all line and load conditions within rating; Ripple is less than 40 mV P-P. (12 volt) or 70 mV P-P (24-volt)
- Polyurethane conformal coated PC board and corrosion resistant heavy duty aluminum case with integral shock mounts assures survival in hostile environments
- Heat generated by semi-conductors is extracted and dissipated by large heat sink fins that maximize air contact for cool operation and long life of components.
- Supply and Load Circuit Protection: overvoltage, current limit; (set @ 105% of intermittent rating), thermal overload and input/output fusing.
- Thermally activated cooling fan on “CD” units.
12 Volt Output
115-12-8 Input 115/230 VAC Output 8 amp intermittent 5 amps continuous Dimensions 6.0″ h x 4.6″ w x 8.5″ d wieght 10lbs
115-12-20A Input 115/230 VAC Output 20 amp intermittent 8 amps continuous Dimensions 5.7″ h x 4.8″ w x 16.3″ d weight 20lbs
115-12-35CD Input 115/230 VAC Output 35 amp intermittent 35 amps continuous Dimensions 6.5″ h x 9.5″ w x 14.0″ d Weight 32lbs
115-24-10 Input 115/230 VAC Output 10 amp intermittent 4 amps continuous Dimensions 5.7″ h x 4.8″ w x 16.3″ d weight 20lbs
115-24-18CD Input 115/230 VAC Output 18 amp intermittent 18 amps continuous Dimensions 6.5″ h x 9.5″ w x 14.0″ d Weight 32lb
115-24-35CD Input 115/230 VAC Output 35 amp intermittent 35 amps continuous Dimensions 6.5″ h x 13.0″ w x 18.75″ d Weight 60lbs
12 V Models:
13.6 VDC (Internally adjustable 12.6-14.5 VDC)
Ripple: 40mV P-P ( @ 110-125 / 220-250 VAC input)
24 V Models:
24.5 VDC (Internally adjustable 21-27.5 VDC)
Ripple: 70mV P-P ( @ 110-125 / 220-250 VAC input)
Regulation All Models: 1% Line and Load (@ 110-125 / 220-250 VAC input)
105-125/210-250 VAC (selectable), 50-60 Hz
Derate to 50% output below 110 and 220 VAC
0-50°C, Derate Linearly From 100% @ 40°C
To 50% @ 50°C Thermal shutdown @ 85°C Case temperature
Intermittent: 20 minutes max on time, 20% duty
Continuous: 24 Hours/Day 100% Duty