- Ideal as a DC ground tie point or positive bus, these heavy duty, 500 amp rated bus bar assemblies feature 5/16″ studs on 1″ centers in 1/4″ thick copper bar for common connection/distribution of large wire gauges and accommodate 5/16″ ring terminals.
- One combination model features two 5/16″ studs and eight #8 screws, accommodating multiple size wire terminals.
- All bus material is nickel-plated copper.
- A clear insulating protective cover is provided to prevent short circuits and provide visibility of lugs.
- The mounting bases are keyed for interlocking and may be mated with the terminal strips (described above). Conductive parts are captured and recessed away from the mounting surface. Use #8 or #10 screws for mounting.
|Model||Qty. of 5/16″ Studs||Base Size|
|BB-2||2||3 1/16″ x 1 1/2″|
|BB-2/8||2 plus 8 – #8 screws||6 1/16″ x 1 1/2″|
|BB-5||5||6 1/16″ x 1 1/2″|
|BB-8||8||9 1/16″ x 1 1/2″|