Humminbird ICE Helix 5 CHIRP GPS G2
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won’t show you. Humminbird Dual Spec CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range. Easily see fish, your lure and activity along the bottom. Get high-resolution returns in both flasher and traditional 2D sonar views.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations – all at the push of a button.
- Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing sonar signals from cluttering your screen, giving you a clear view all day long, in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Internal Precision GPS Built-in: Take the guesswork out of finding your fishing spot. Pinpoint your location and mark waypoints of your most productive areas. Navigate out to your spot and back safely.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
- Micro SD Card Reader: Single card reader slot used for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time. (open-water application only)
- High-speed LCD: Digital read-out shows your exact depth, as well as a latency-free digital flasher and customizable graph view with up to 8-times zoom.
- Portable Carrying Case: Take your fishing system on the go. The soft-sided carrying case protects your Humminbird for safe transport. Conveniently fits in a five-gallon bucket.
- New Cable and Transducer Management: Built-in cable wrap allows you to easily select the specific amount of transducer cable for your fishing situation. And when transporting your unit, rest assured the transducer and 8 foot transducer cable are stored and protected.
- Year-Round Capable: The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 works with all compatible HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS transducers. Simply install an accessory transducer on your boat, and change your settings to “Open Water” mode.
|Display Size – Diagonal||5″|
|Display Pixel Matrix||800H x 480V|
|Sonar-Standard||Dual Spectrum CHIRP|
|Sonar-Coverage||15° & 21° @ -3dB|
|Sonar-Optional||50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP|
|CHIRP – Frequencies Supported||83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies Supported||50/83/200 kHz|
|Features||Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, CHIRP Digital Sonar, Portable|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Micro SD|
|Power Draw||600 mA|
|Power Input||10.8-20 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak||4000 Watts|
|Power Output RMS||500 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot||Included|
|Transducer Included||XI 9 1521|
|Transducer Mount Location||Portable|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points|
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility||Yes|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility||Yes|
|Interference Rejection||6 Modes|
|Battery Included||12V 9 Amp Hours|
|View Preset Keys||Yes|
|X-Press Menu System||Yes|
|Custom Digital Readout||Yes|
|Custom View Selections||Yes|
|Display Colors Grayscale||256 Color|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
What’s in the Box:
- ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 Fish Finder
- XI 9 1521 Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer and Cable
- 9 Amp Hour Battery and Charger
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Portable Ice Bag