B75H Bronze 600 W Thru Hull High CHIRP (130-210kHz) Depth/Temp (0 tilt) – blue 7 pin connector
Simrad B75h 130-210kHz CHIRP Thru Hull 0 Degree Tilted Element Transducer
- 130-210 kHz High CHIRP with 15-9° beam width
- Up to 310 m (1000 ft) range with High CHIRP
- 1 internal broadband ceramic element
- Thru-hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft)
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module, SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays
- The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 14° hull deadrise.
The B75H is a Bronze, thru-hull CHIRP transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in size. This single-channel transducer offers High CHIRP only, for the best target resolution in shallower depths.
Single Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers superior target resolution and depth penetration to traditional single-frequency sonar. This single channel CHIRP transducer operates anywhere in the 130-210 kHz High CHIRP frequency range, with a 15-9° beam width. With High CHIRP, the B75H provides an operating depth of up to 310 m (1000 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B75H simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
With bronze housing, the B75H is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.