Simrad SS260 Xsonic 50/200Khz 1kw Stainless Steel Thru Hull
- The 1kW transducer is perfect for fast, sportfishing vessels that can install a thru-hull transducer with a fairing.
- Excellent for deep water bottom and structure fishing up to 500m/1640ft.
- Calculate depth and temperature from one compact sensor.
- Provides extremely accurate echosounding data, even at speeds of over 30 knots.
- The narrow, 6° beam 200 kHz ceramic offers excellent resolution and and crisp image detail for bottom fishing. The seven-element 50 kHz array has a wider 19° beam for deepr blue-water fishing.
- Built to withstand the environment.
The SS260 is a stainless steel, 1kW RMS, thru-hull, 50/200 kHz depth and temperature sensor. Ideal for fishing in shallow, medium and deep waters.
|Mounting style||Stainless Steel Thru-hull|
|Beamwidth||50 kHz—19°, 200 kHz—6°|
|Cable length||10 meter|
What’s in the Box:
- SS260 50/200Khz
- Fairing block